Learn how Dennis Mullins, Purchasing Manager from Wilderness at the Smokies, singlehandedly oversees purchasing of all the resort’s products. Dennis:
- discovered that he could gain even more value from the vendors he was already working with.
- consolidated his purchases for his food and beverage, housekeeping, retail and maintenance departments.
- enjoys having greater control over his inventory and the number of vendors he is using.
- increased his Program Utilization Rate from 28% to 62% (the higher the Utilization Rate, the higher the potential program savings).
- saved $27,000 with national pricing from Source1 Purchasing and earned $7,500 in rebates in six-months.