If your association members have food service operations complete with a need for sourcing and procurement . . . if you are a franchise operation or management group . . . or if you’re an entrepreneurial individual who believes you have like-minded food service operators who would also like to save money and improve their operating efficiencies . . . you have two choices:
1. Do it on your own
- Taking the time for sourcing and procurement including negotiating individually with hundreds of manufacturers of food, beverage and supply products.
- Meeting with leading national full line distributors and negotiate national distribution agreements with special pricing and terms
- Addressing sourcing and procurement with regional specialty distributors to secure items not offered by full line distributors, and identifying and pre-negotiating with non-food distributors for items critical for food service operations
- Designing systems necessary for tracking and capturing rebates and paying them out on a quarterly basis
- Establishing an Operational Infrastructure for setting up individual operators and linking them to distribution agreements and provide detailed reporting
- Establishing a Customer Service operation to handle issues with distributors, continually inform members of food service issues and opportunities, and issue quarterly buying guides highlighting discounted branded items for ease of ordering
2. Choose Source1 Purchasing
Created by operators for operators, Source1 is a leading supply chain performance management group focusing specifically on cost management savings and operational efficiencies for the hospitality, restaurant and foodservice industry.
Source1 can get your Buying Group up and running in short order.
Source1 already has:
- Created and manage custom Buying Groups for operations with as many as 4,000 members and as small as 200. Savings currently average 7.5%
- Pre-negotiated pricing with over 450 leading national brands offering over 6,000 discount items
- Long-standing excellent relationships with leading national distributors and regional specialty distributors
- A proven Operational infrastructure and outstanding customer service operation
- Existing marketing and sales programs and management assets to assist your Buying Group in marketing the program, setting up each member, and handling all ongoing details of the buying program
That’s why Source1 Purchasing has been named a Top Purchasing Company for 2009, 2010 and 2011 by Hotel & Motel Management Magazine.
What’s more, your Association, Management Group, or you as the entrepreneur can secure revenue through Source1 shared funding program.
We would like to learn more about your operation. Contact Scott Hoffmire, Source1’s CEO, at 901.338.9911 or Scott.Hoffmire@source1purchasing.com.