The Program Process
Our supply chain strategies work. What happens next?
Experience is the foundation on which we built our supply chain strategies. To move forward, here’s a simple five-step process that incorporates industry standards and guarantees a smooth transition process for our clients.
Let’s get started.
- Analyze present buying habits and agreements.
- Develop a Program Plan that fits your organization’s needs. The plan will include the Launch Plan, 30-day post, 60-day post, 90-day post, and on-going program plan process.
- Conduct expectation and transition meeting.
- Communicate purchasing program to Client and Distributor.
- Determine and set-up initial process.